How to Choose a Chocolate Gift Basket
One way for a corporation to gift clients or valuable staff members is to send them Kron Chocolates. This store in Great Neck, New York, has been providing gourmet chocolate gift baskets, corporate holiday gifts, and chocolate gift baskets for more than 25 years. In addition, you can order custom chocolates. These can be designed with the company logo, or have ribbons that sport the company’s colors.
Gift baskets are an excellent way to gift a corporation or a client that you are working with. Gift baskets offer variety and look highly attractive and inviting, too.
There is enough selection to appeal to everyone.
Gift Basket Ideas
Three gift baskets from Kron have been highly popular over the years:
• Budapest Crème Truffles. These are handmade bite-sized chocolates based on a secret family recipe,
• Chocolate Novelty Items. These are premium chocolates molded to resemble office machines, like old fashioned dial-up telephones or modern cell phones.
• The Edible Chocolate Baskets. These baskets overflow with signature Kron chocolates.
Gift baskets can also include freshly dipped chocolate-covered fruits, nuts, pretzels, or pop corn.
7 Simple Steps On How To Choose A Chocolate Corporate Gift Basket
1. Assess the size of the group that will be receiving the gift basket. For instance, is it a department, a small group of colleagues, a small business staff? The basket, or collection of baskets, has to be big enough so everyone can have some chocolates.
2. Speak to one of the owners of Kron Chocolatier if you are in New York, or telephone the store, or order the catalog to select from the wide assortment of different gift baskets. Ask about the difference between gourmet chocolate gift baskets, corporate holiday gifts, chocolate gift baskets, and custom chocolates.
3. Opt for variety if you are picking chocolates for a diverse group. For example, you may want to get chocolate dipped fruits and nuts, solid and filler chocolates, fancy chocolate truffles and fine chocolates. You may even want to get some Kosher Parve chocolates for those in the group who are lactose intolerant.
4. Decide on when they will be delivered. If not immediately, can the chocolates be refrigerated? If delivery will be delayed, stay away from chocolate-coated fruits.
5. If appearance is important, peruse the beautiful designs available from Kron Chocolatier.
6. Write a short note to add to the basket. A simple thank you note, a word about the pleasure of doing business with the group, or something similar will work perfectly.
7. Coordinate all elements of the purchase, from familiarizing yourself with the ordering process to when it will be picked up, delivered or shipped.